Staked is looking for an analyst to help improve our financial planning and analysis function. This is a highly analytical and data driven role that will directly translate into business improvements for a fast-growing startup. The role reports to the Head of Finance and will be highly visible within the organization.
The right candidate combines analytical expertise with a deep understanding and enthusiasm for cryptocurrency and DeFi. They love living in a spreadsheet, crunching numbers and delivering quantitative insights. They can develop hypotheses about ways to improve our business through pricing strategy, bundling, packaging or other quantitative tactics.
You should have an undergraduate degree, plus several years of experience as an analyst in a highly quantitative environment like investment banking, consulting or a FP&A role. Experience in cryptocurrency or supporting a sales finance team is highly desirable. Staked is a fast-moving startup so great candidates should be highly adaptable team players who bring positive energy and a can-do attitude.
- Assist with monthly close and revenue recognition process across 50+ proof of stake blockchains
- Perform key analyses and account reconciliations for revenue, deferred revenue, and accounts receivable related accounts
- Translate sales forecasts from our sales team and distribution partners into monthly and quarterly projections
- Leverage existing databases to create advanced reports and data visualizations using SQL to help better communicate the company’s performance
- Work on increasing productivity and efficiency of the Finance team by creating tools, processes and reports that lead to automation of manual and recurring tasks
- Identify and highlight opportunities to improve Staked’s growth through financial analysis
- Mastery of Excel, GSuite (Google Sheets) and financial modeling
- Experience with BI and data visualization tools highly preferred (Tableau, Power BI, SQL server reporting services etc.)
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts and principles
- Understanding and familiarity with cryptocurrency
- Experience using an ERP system(s) such as Netsuite
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying